Friday, January 2, 2009

Days

For the last few days, I have been thinking about posting. Only thing is I couldn't think of much to say. So I was scared. I've just started this blog, there must be something to blog about, where are the stories you imagined writing in your head, the creative juices can't be gone, can they? So today, I thought, just get on there and write something, anything and the block will be gone.............easier said than done, but here goes...........

We had a great Christmas, however I did miss seeing Thing 1 and family. They received their gifts and were pleased, so everyone's happy there.
Thing 2 has been busy with friends. Bigblock has been keeping busy in his own little toy room (the garage). Got together will Lil Sis and had dinner and drinks, very enjoyable time but she needs to learn when to quit (she visited Ralph again). Spent a day with Grandma, no relation to my family but she took care of Thing 1 and 2 until they went to school full time. Still have cold weather and only ONE week left, then it's back to the grindstone called school ugh.....

So enough about me, how was your holiday? Were you pleased with your presents and what was the thing you got you wanted most? Did you see family and how are they doing? Did anything special happen? Come on people talk to me.

2 comments:

Vodka Mom said...

We had a great holiday. It's just nice to be home with family and have time off from the job.

life is good.

Smart Mouth Broad said...

I know what you mean. We had a great Christmas and New Years but I just can't seem to come up with words to talk about anything for some reason. Maybe tomorrow I will have something interesting to say.....