Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Test 1-2-3

Teaching myself to post from MSWord 2007. I know, I'm behind the times. I was telling Bigblock that I should have been born later in life, because I love the technology and wish I had grown up with it like my grandchildren are. Seriously, did I just type grandchildren? Holy cow, I'm getting old.

It looks really dreary out today. I don't know about you people, but I get depressed when I don't see the sun for days on end. I'm thinking I really should've been an island girl LOL I enjoy the pics that different blogs have up (twentyfouratheart, Candice cook's gets better every day, and others). It's a whole 21° F here this morning.

Enough whining, I have things to do today. See ya later.

1 comment:

Chef E said...

Funny, I know that if I had not gotten a computer when my kids were like in the fourth and fifth grade they were going to surpass me in technology, and thank god I am now married to a IT guy, engineer who helps me keep up.

Do you like the blog stuff? I have only been doing it for barely three months and love it! Free therapy, lol