Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Woot! Woot! Woot!



I've been given my first blog award from Debra!! This absolutely made my day. I started this blog not to become famous or rich (though I wouldn't complain LOL) but to find friends. I have found some very talented ladies (and yes men too) and am enjoying reading about their lives, interests, and their families! Thanks so much everyone for welcoming me with open arms....it's a pleasure to know you!!

Now I'm supposed to list 10 interesting things about me:
  1. I am one of NINE children
  2. My favorite drink is diet coke...not Vodka
  3. I'm studying to be a nurse
  4. I've only ever lived in one state
  5. I too often speak before I think, and I hate this about myself
  6. I read, don't watch TV
  7. My favorite color is, are you ready, orange
  8. My next car will be a sports car, I've got the need for speed hehe
  9. I like to people watch
  10. I won't ever marry again, I'll lease!! Just because you want to play a little doesn't mean you have to go and buy........just saying
Supposed to pass the award on to 7 others, and they need to each list ten things about themselves, I pass it on to anyone reading my blog, just send me a note so I can read your list
Get ready, get set, GO

3 comments:

Debra said...

I was your first!(award presenter) Woo hoo! You will definitely have more!

You will lease next time? LOL - I LOVE that. So enjoy reading your blog!

Chef E said...

You go Wunderwoman! love that name and the fact I now have a friend who is a super shero!

Would you believe my favorite color is orange...I just used 'pink' because it went with what i was using as an animal *wink* on a blog

I am the youngest of my mom's seven kids...and thought I would never marry again, but Jersey is not a common law state like Texas, and I have money owed...

Lauren said...

Haha...I love your number 10! Awesome.