Saturday, February 28, 2009

Oh HELL....

Bigblock and I went out to eat tonight and then made a quick trip to WalMart. We finally make it home, and once again, I don't have my house keys. He comes to the door and I hold the screen door open while he unlocks the house door. Oh, I also grabbed me a handful of hot butt hehe.....

We finally get in the house and he's mumbling something that I can't hear. I put the groceries away and I'm still saying, "what did you say?" We're not exactly quiet around here..but we don't have any close neighbors.....
Bigblock says, "I didn't say anything."
Wunderwoman: "yes, you did, what did you say?"
Bigblock: "I said you were a sex maniac"
Wunderwoman: "Well hell, you've been yelling for years I don't put out enough and now that I want to, you call me a sex maniac!" "Fine that's it I'm done."
Bigblock: "No, no I like it."

I finish putting the groceries away while Bigblock goes into the bedroom to turn the TV on. I hear someone coming into the kitchen and turn around and .....

Oh Hell, it's Thing 2, he heard the whole thing....


5 comments:

Debra said...

OH my! That made me giggle out loud. How old is Thing 2?

Wunderwoman said...

He's 22,talk about red faced, that was me LOL now, I wasn't then

Bookworm said...

That's great! I'm so glad I'm not the only one with a sex related embarrassing moment! hehe

Thanks for being a faithful reader of my blog! I always enjoy yours too. :)

Chef E said...

My son when he got older asked me to tell my bigblock to stop grabbing my packages, cause he could see us when bigblock thought he was watching TV or in his room!

This is a reality funny girl!!!

Smart Mouth Broad said...

OH NO! Well, it's good for your son to know that you have a healthy sex life, right? Right?