Friday, December 17, 2010

Just Dropping in to Say HELLO

I can't believe I have neglected this place for so long! I finished my 1st semester in the Registered Nurse program, whew!! It's been cold here, oh how I would love to move to a warmer climate.

How is life treating you? I have another question for you (I'm sure you're thinking when doesn't she have a question for us HA!) Ok, here it is: what blogs inspire you? Who do you love to visit? There are so many for me, I wish we could all live just down the block from each other and visit.

I have to start getting ready for work, but I will be checking in on ya'll soon!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!






2 comments:

Bookworm said...

*knocks in the screen* Pssst....hey! it's me... Midlife Mama... I'm ba-a-a-ack. And I have a new blog. If you promise you're not the one who told my family about my other blog and got me in some huge hot water, I will give you the link to my new blog! Shhhhh.....

John Deere Mom said...

I tried to email you about the Thirty-One catalog, but I don't think your email was tied to your comment. So I am hoping you see this even though you seem to be on a blogging hiatus. :) I would be happy to mail you a catalog, or you can view it online at www.mythirtyone.com/angieginder

Hope that helps! :)